WHY FIRSTBORN ALWAYS FACE ATTACK
WHY FIRSTBORN ALWAYS FACE ATTACK> Eldest in every family is one of God’s cherished gifts, they ‘re meant to be pacemakers, glory and applause for the family. If you don’t make progress as a eldest in life then something is absolutely wrong.
If the devil is capable of attacking the eldest, then he can get the rest of the children in the family because the eldest control them. Or maybe as a first child, your younger ones get married, prosper and you just stagnate; that’s not natural.
It is anti scriptural to say yes sir or yes ma as a first child to the younger ones in the family
Why Am I Not Succeeding As Firstborn?
Genesis 49:3-4 Ruben, thou art my eldest, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellence of dignity, and the excellence of power: unstable as water, thou shalt not abound; for thou hast ascended to thy father’s bed, and hast defiled it: he is come up to my bed.
Perhaps someone has laid a curse negatively on you as your family’s first child without your knowledge. But, right now, this is what you should do.
How to Break The Curse
Read This verse Deut 33:6 “Let Reuben live and not die, nor his people be few”
Confess This Prayers Loud
1. O Lord, in the name of Jesus I absolve myself from every evil ancestral curse and inheritance.
2. You evil ancestral pattern of firstborn failure, in the name of Jesus, I disconnect myself from you.
3. In the name of Jesus, I relieve myself of every collective family captivity.
4. Evil family altars crying out in the name of Jesus against my life, dying by fire.
5. Hereditary curses of family hanging over my life, be nullified in Jesus’ memory.
6. Powers assigned to transfer my virtues to my younger ones and those who are not qualified to do so, hear the Lord’s voice be suspended and return my virtues to me in Jesus ‘ Name. With your faith I join my faith and I declare that curses are lifted in the name of Jesus. If you believe Amen.