SOME WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR MARRIAGE
SOME WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR MARRIAGE, Even if you are married to the best partner in the whole world, if you do not guard your heart, you may end up “falling in love” with someone aside from your partner and eventually destroy your marriage. No one gets married and plans to have affair but many married men and women are into affairs today inasmuch as they slept when they should have been wide awake with their five senses alert. Godly Keys for a Successful and Healthy Marriage
1. Don’t be too warmhearted with the opposite sex:
This is where many married people land in trouble. Over spirituality and pride will ruin your marriage! You cannot handle close friendship with the opposite sex as a married person. Your heart is involved. Set boundaries. Be disciplined. Be cordial. Show respectful. Be godly. Be holy.
2. Don’t share your personal problems with an opposite sex friend
It will tie you together. Problems always tie people together.
3. Never contact any opposite sex you are fond of
If you secretly admire them, you are fond of them and there is a tingling in your heart at the mere thought of them, never contact!
4. Stop needless eye contact that lingers with the opposite sex.
5. Don’t tell an opposite sex you are romantic or sexy
That private information is for your partner only.
6. Avoid dialogue with the opposite sex when you are tired, very sad, depressed, sorrowful, drowsy, sleepy or very sick
This can becloud your judgment and make you say silly things. Speak to your husband/wife instead.
7. Stop needles compliment of the opposite sex.
8. Shun saying “I love you” to the opposite sex: For what?
9. Work on your Marriage
Keep the fire of love and romance much alive in your Marriage.
10. Protect your Family:
Never share your marital problems with your opposite sex friend. It will bond you.
11. Never flirt with the opposite sex.
12. Mind the pictures you shear on social media:
Limit pictures that show your curves or portray you as sexy.
13. Do not contact all your EX after marriage.
14. Never chat with the opposite sex on the days you are horny:
Even if it’s during a time such as this (when you never get to see face to face)… The truth is that things will soon go back to standard and we’ll all resume our socioeconomic lives. Believe me the first time you set eyes on them when you resume, the mind has a way of just take up from where you left of (in your chats), and that could be unfortunate!
15. Stop focusing on your partners weaknesses and appreciate their strengths
If you always see the ugly side of your partner, you will be angry, bitter, critical and look for someone who can “understand” you and make you happy aside your partner. That is the beginning of an emotional affair and possible sexual affair. That is the beginning of the end of a once wonderful marriage! flee from all appearance of evil is what the Bible says. What you will not eat, never bring it to your nose. Never smell it! Never start what you cannot finish! Shun all emotional and sexual affairs. They will damage your marriage! May you not follows a step that will lead to eternal lament.The Lord will uphold our homes, marriages and upkeep us pure to reign in peace.How to Make a Marriage Succeed