LOOK AT SOME CHARACTERISTICS OF MATURITY
LOOK AT SOME CHARACTERISTICS OF MATURITY> I thought that maturity was about age and biological development, how wrong I was. I have since constitute out that age is only but a number, below are 20 characteristics of MATURIty
1. Maturity is when you acknowledge other people the way they are and their level of understanding.
2. Maturity is when you assimilate that your ideas are not always the best.
3. Maturity is when you determine to let go even if it pains.
4. Maturity is when you are competent to drop expectations from a relationship and give for giving sake.
5. Maturity is when you assimilate that whatever positive things you do, you do for your own peace.
6. Maturity is when you abolish proving to the world how RIGHT OR SUPERIOR you are.
PLEASE READ MORE
7. Maturity is when you abolish comparing yourself with others because life is not competition.
THINGS YOU MUST DO TO GROW IN YOUR FAITH
8. Maturity is when you assimilate that you can’t and shouldn’t always get what you want every time.
9. Maturity is when you are contented and satisfied with your life and yet ambitious to be better every day…
10. Maturity is when someone hurts you and you assimilate their attitude and stay clear, rather than trying to hurt them back.
11. Maturity is when you start considering other people and not just yourself.
12. Maturity is when you know you can please or make everyone happy.
13. Maturity is when you discern things from different perspectives far beyond the way they seem.
14. Maturity is when you love more and judge less.
15. Maturity is the responsibility
16. Maturity is Love
17. Maturity is the application of wisdom and knowledge in humility…
18. Maturity is when you absorb that your accomplishment, failures, destiny, reputations and virtually everything about your life depends on God’s will and the choices you make and not pointing fingers at others.
THE NEXT STEPS TO TAKE AFTER YOUR SALVATION
19. Maturity is when someone hates you and you still pray for them to succeed.
20. Maturity is knowing God, serving Him with all you have and seeking His Kingdom no matter what people think or say…
HOW I WISH EVERYBODY COULD COMMENT ON THIS EDUCATIONAL WISDOM!