Facts About Being A Woman We Should Know
Facts About Being A Woman We Should Know<> As humans, women are different from men. Women are wonderful creatures. They are beautiful, fantastic, and powerful in their own right. They can anything they set their minds to. Having to deal with intimidation and inequality for centuries, there have been a ton of things women have had to fight for and change the future for succeeding generations of equally amazing women.
Today we look at few facts about women that may take your misinterpretation away. Okay, so these facts aren’t just for the women in Nigeria, but for women in general across the planet. While some of these facts are downright outrageous, there are a few of them which reaffirm generality.
1.When a woman is angry over half of what she says she doesn’t mean.
2. The most difficult time for a lady is when she is far away from a person she truly loves.
3. A woman isn’t like a ‘dettol advert’ if you don’t look out of her….others will.
4. It takes time for a woman to trust a man, if u don’t know better know it now…it’s hard to change when she does, but if you mess up, you might just forget it.
5. A woman is such a faculty u will never graduate from… Your wedding certificate isn’t a “driving license” it’s just a “learners permit”.
6. Hear this…she is often very bitter now, and a really sweet angel afterwards it all lies on your approach.
7. A woman is often highly secretive, what did I say highly secretive YES… most times once they prove hard to men, they are going to their closet friends to cry…life of a woman.
8. Men hear this all women love to be begged, men often miss out on this….learn how to pamper your woman very very important 😀 if not u will cry had I know.
9. Gospelrays tell you this, all women have a singular character like salt their present won’t notice but their absence makes all things tasteless.
10. If a lady truly loves you even to ask for money from you she is going to be shy and above all, if she loves you she will never leave you to spend “unnecessarily!…that’s what makes them special.
In conclusion. if you discover a lady who loves and fears God cherish her for all times and never let her go…she will do u good for the remainder of your life.
Behind every successful man, there is always a woman wating to inherit it all!
SO WOMEN ARE VERY SPECIAL